Kingston HealthCare will host a health and wellness conference that focuses on embracing life as you age. This trailblazing conference will take place on April 26, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Cedar Creek in Perrysburg, Ohio.
Embrace Life will be the first of its kind. It is meant to engage, educate, and empower ages 50 years young and up, caretakers, family members, and key influencers in the healthcare industry in Northwest Ohio.
This day will feature:
- Keynote humorous motivational speaker Charles Marshall.
- Impactful education, information, and entertainment, including CelebrityJeopardy with Jerry Anderson, Tony Geftos 13 ABC, Dan Wakeman (President of St. Luke’s), and Gordon Ward; a special appearance by Ragtime Rick; and other performances including cardio-drumming, a barbershopquartet,andBroadway tap-dancers.
- Breakfast, hearty lunch, and ample refreshments.
- Physicians speaking on a variety of key topics, including Dr. Daniel Cassavar, ProMedica Physicians Cardiology; Dr. Eugene Lin, Mercy Neurosurgical Network; and Dr. Glenn Whitted, Toledo Clinic Orthopedic Surgery.
- Vendors dedicated to aging well and embracing life.
- Health checks available and Medicare and Social Security experts on-hand.
- Door prizes.
Celebrate healthy living in Northwest Ohio and learn how to age well alongside some of the 30+ co-sponsors of this event, which include Mercy Health Foundation, Rehabilitation Hospital of Northwest Ohio, Welch Publishing, Mobile Care Group, 5/3rd Bank, St. Luke’s Hospital, BGSU Optimal Aging Institute, UTMC, ProMedica, and Principle Business Enterprises, Inc. Tickets are sold for $10 before 4/11 and $18 after at EmbraceLifeConference17.eventbrite.com or 419-725-1374.